SharePoint tenant administrators and site owners can remove apps from their SharePoint sites.
Use the following procedure to remove an app from a SharePoint site.
1. Make sure you are logged into SharePoint as the site/tenant administrator.
2. Navigate to the parent SharePoint site where you want to remove/uninstall SharePoint app.
3. Go to Settings, click "Site Contents".
4. Click on Return to classic SharePoint.
5. In the Apps section, point to the app that you want to remove, click ellipses(…)
6. Click on Remove.
7. Click OK to confirm that you want to remove the app.
8. Wait until app is uninstalled/removed.
9. Done! App uninstalled/removed.